HAQUA is a new style of fashion tattoo accessory that can be applied easily with water.
The design concept is based on “haku (film) + aqua“.
With its fine and elegant designs, wearing a HAQUA gives a woman a kind of sophisticated sparkle.
The simple design can be used like jewelry in any season.
Its seal form lets you arrange it however you want: as a bracelet, anklet, ring, or other accessory.
It produces a feeling of casual elegance suitable for all kinds of situations.
It is water resistant, and depending on how it is used it may last for up to a week.
HAQUA can add a sparkle not only everyday life but to travel, sports, and a variety of other situations.
- Cut the sheet to your desired size and remove the clear film. Then place the sheet tattoo-side down onto clean, dry skin.
- Thoroughly wet the sheet with a wet tissue or cloth for about 10 seconds.
- Remove the sheet slowly, making sure the tattoo is stuck to your skin.
- Dry for 10 minutes. The tattoo lasts 3 to 5 days depending on the person.
- Do not use around eyes or areas with soft skin.
- Do not use if you are allergic to adhesives or have sensitive skin.
- To remove the tattoo, apply baby oil or olive oil on the area then wash off with water.
- Not for use for infants or young children and pregnant women.
WASHIN CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD.
1460 Sodeshi Town,Shimizu,Shizuoka City,Shizuoka 424-0037,Japan
- Art Direction & Design
- Shizuka Tatsuno
- Fumio Ando
- Yumi Ito
- Masashi Nishihara
- Reina (cover) / Megumi Matsuoka (hand) / Yuki Daigo (leg)